Cost-Effective and Results Driven IT Support Services
XA Systems delivers repeatable high-quality IT systems support with verifiable results, results that are tailored according to each customer’s different business needs and goals. XA leverages ITIL® best practices, combines them with its own proprietary and secure service-level administration (SLA) application*, and delivers all of these services within a standardized solutions life-cycle framework to maximize consistency in service delivery across all clients. The end result provides high quality and cost-effective support by implementing the following:
- Alignment of Service Desk Operations with Your Corporate Strategies
- Tactical Help Desk Services that Fulfill Corporate IT SLA’s and Minimize Service Disruptions Across All Users
- Holistic approach to Strategic Service Desk Management that Maximizes Tangible Benefits Offered by ITIL® Best Practices
ITIL® provides a systematic and professional approach to the management of IT service provision.
Adopting its guidance offers the following range of benefits:
- reduced costs;
- improved IT services through the use of proven best practice processes;
- improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery;
- standards and guidance;
- improved productivity;
- improved use of skills and experience; and
- improved delivery of third party services through the specification of ITIL or ISO 20000 as the standard for service delivery in services procurements.
IT Infrastructure & Operations Solutions
A SERVICE DESK FOCUSES ON CORPORATE STRATEGY.
The Service Desk manages information delivery by utilizing ITIL® best practices to deliver these services both with software and defined processes. Best practices Service Desks are process-driven and company strategy focused. The processes outlined in ITIL® are broken down into five ITIL Core Service Lifecycles:
- Service Strategy – Evaluate current services and ensure a plan is in place to modify and implement new and existing services when required
- Service Design – Evaluate and ensure a new service will meet current and future needs. Ensure a new service can be introduced into the live environment
- Service Transition – Define a plan that ensures no service outages or gaps during a service transition, thus the effects of the transition on the corporation are minimal
- Service Operation – Responsible for the ongoing monitoring of a service that is used to deliver services
- Continual Service Improvement – Review and analyze opportunities to improve all IT process and functions
SERVISTA-ITSM: Optional proprietary XA Systems service management software solution that monitors and reports on SLA performance and compliance. See Products tab for more information.